If you are really finding a way to shed some kilos fast, then you should think about eating less and drinking more. And by drink, I mean, fruit or vegetable juices. Well, don’t get too excited this is only about drinks that are for maintaining a good health and lowering your weight. But remember, drinking good fresh juices only won’t help you.
You need to regularly workout, consult a dietician about your diet plan, lower sugar and other things in your food. This can be accompanied by juices that can help you shed those extra pounds quickly. Let us take a look at the different juices that would help you in losing weight.
- Green tea for reducing weight – It is highly rich in nutrients so it is beneficial for the heart, a good skin and acts as a medicine for the patients of cancer and diabetes. Green tea is recommended for people with hefty weights. Green tea helps in maintaining the glow of the skin. Green tea should be consumed as it helps in maintaining a good heath and is also better for cholesterol patients.
- Coffee without milk and sugar – Coffee is linked with a better heart health and also is proved to act better for certain cancer types. Not all coffee is good for losing weight; black coffee is preferred for that, black coffee without sugar or milk is much more effective. Coffee acts as a stimulant for anti-sleep. It is a good fix to wake you up.
- Fruit Juices for a better skin – Fruit juices are not just tasty but a great healthy nutrition source. The best part is you can drink almost all of the fruits juices. But if you are a patient of sugar then you need to consult your doctor before gulping down that fruit juice glass. Fruits like orange, lime; cranberry and pear are vital source of nutrients. Especially orange juice after breakfast is good for your skin. Orange is rich in fiber and helps in digestion of food too.
- Vegetable juices, the ultimate source of nutrition – One of the best sources of juice available. Filled with all sorts of vitamins and nutrients, vegetable juices are very easily digested at the same time providing you the necessary nutrients required by the body. This helps you keep your stomach full too. Cucumber, carrot and tomato are the three very rich sources of nutrients. Cucumber is rich in fiber. For a better taste you can take it with a sprinkle of salt and pepper but make sure that you are not a patient of blood pressure.
Things to avoid before going to bed
On the same time, it is important how you deal with your night routine. It completely depends on how better you sleep. If you are not having a good sleep then even drinking juices may not help you much. You need to concentrate on your sleep pattern and make sure you are getting enough sleep.
Also, drinks and smoke should be avoided at any cost before going to bed. These items have ingredients that will make you have an irregular sleep during your sleep, results a break in your sleep. Thus it should be maintained that before going to bed you should not eat or drink. Things that should be avoided before going to bed are-
- Taking more than prescribed pills
- Drinking excess of water
- Drinking alcohol
Working too hard may put your health at risk so it is better advised that if you are working very hard without break, then make sure that you are taking small breaks of 15-20 minutes in order to give your body the time to relax. It is important to sleep at least 7-9 hours straight in a day.
You can consult your doctor and switch to medicines for a better result. Provigil 200 mg is a pill that is helpful in taming down the signs and symptoms of sleep disorders. It is easy to buy Provigil online from shopmedpills.com. The website only provides medicines that are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of US. All the pill are checked for expiry date and packaging before shipping to ensure that you receive an uncompromised service.