OSA known as Obstructive sleep apnea is a problem that arises due to the sleep obstruction caused by the oxygen flow into the body. The oxygen flowing into the body is blocked near the wind pipe, and sometimes goes up to 5- 10 seconds resulting in gasping situation. Such conditions lead to sleep break causing OSA sleep disorder.
The sleep disorder OSA afflicts 25 million Americans and is on a rise. There are symptoms that can be identified, in case you are wondering if you are affected by the sleep apnea or not.
In most of the cases the sleep apnea has snoring and daytime sleepiness as the common symptoms, but in case if you are not able to figure it out properly we list top five common symptoms of Obstructive sleep apnea.
- Daytime sleepiness or fatigue – You may feel the need of sleep during the day hours even if you had a good sleep the last night; feeling of tiredness and fatigue throughout the day. You may also feel the lack of concentration and focus.
- Snoring – Snoring occur when the airway passage is obstructed in some or the other way. In general, the most common reason for having a snoring problem is obesity. Snoring also is the first symptom in case of OSA.
- High blood pressure – High blood pressure is due to sleep apnea and food intake. If you are not taking proper rest, chances of you getting stressed and landing on the high blood pressure end becomes most common. In such cases, treatment of sleep apnea helps in lowering down the blood pressure too.
- Gasping during sleep – Gasping for air during sleep is a common sign for the obstructive sleep apnea patient. The airway pathway gets obstructed and results in the patient gasping for air. This could be life-threatening.
- Obesity – Obesity is the root cause for many health disorders, be it high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, joint pains or sleep disorders. Obesity is linked with almost every health disorder. In sleep disorders obesity can be more threatening, it can slow down the treatment process on the other hand can cause more and more health problems the longer it is associated with your body.
There are other signs like nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, etc, too, but these signs and symptoms are the prominent and most common associated ones with any type of sleep apnea disorders.
Treating sleep apnea, OSA, can be done s=using medication and therapy. The best method to treat OSA is by the use of CPAP method. CPAP, continuous Positive Airway Pressure, is a method in which the patient is given continuous oxygen flow via an oxygen cylinder. The process is carried out for a night or two until the patient feels relaxed.
CPAP is by far the most effective method of treating obstructive sleep apnea. In medicines, Armodafinil 150 mg pills, FDA approved are used in the treatment. The pills are effective and are prescribed by maximum numbers of doctors in the US.
Armodafinil belongs to the nootropic group of drugs and helps in treating OSA. How to buy Armodafinil online is one of the major questions asked by the patients of OSA. Well, it is a very simple online procedure and shopmedpills, an online pharmacy, makes it even more simple, convenient and cheaper for its customer.
The entire pills available on shopmedpills are approved by the FDA. The website cares for your health and thus provides you medicines on very comfy ranges. For second time returning customers, the pills are sold at a more discounted price. We value you health and thus are backed by the loyalty of our customers.